Tuesday, May 26, 2020

BEST MAI TAI + MOCKTAIL

Best Mai Tai Recipe
Best Mai Tai Recipe
Best Mai Tai Recipe
Best Mai Tai Recipe
Best Mai Tai Recipe

MAI TAI + MOCKTAIL

serving size for 1 cocktail

Ingredients

Instructions

  1. Pour crushed ice into your cocktail glass.
  2. Combine light rum, orgeat, and orange liqueur in a shaker with ice. Shake well until chilled and pour over ice into your cup.
  3. Add pineapple juice and stir.
  4. Add dark rum on top, add garnish, and add straw. This is important to add the dark rum last to get a little separation. I didn’t for some of these and it makes a big difference in the presentation of your cocktail. Learn from my mistakes 😉

*FOR MOCKTAIL: Replace light rum with orange juice. Replace dark rum with sparkling lemon water. Replace Cointreau with fresh lemon juice. Follow instructions above with the ingredient modifications*

Pour that cocktail, play some Hawaiian tunes, and get in the island vibe. I am usually not a sweet drink person but this cocktail has the perfect amount of sweetness and I think the almond syrup is the secret ingredient. I also never knew you could buy pebbled ice from Sonic and called my local shop and bought it in the drive through for $2 bucks! Feel like the ice really elevates the cocktail and makes me feel like I am having a drink out at my favorite resort.

Other quick and easy recipes:
WATERMELON MARGARITAS + MOCKTAIL
THE CLASSIC MARGARITA
APPLE SPICED OLD FASHIONED COCKTAIL
FROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE

The post BEST MAI TAI + MOCKTAIL appeared first on eat.sleep.wear. - Fashion & Lifestyle Blog by Kimberly Lapides.

Via Wellness http://www.rssmix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment