Wednesday, May 27, 2020

BEST MAI TAI RECIPE + MOCKTAIL

best mai tai recipe
best mai tai recipe
best mai tai recipe
best mai tai recipe
best mai tai recipe

Best Mai Tai Recipe

Recipe by eat.sleep.wear.Course: DrinksCuisine: Other world cuisineDifficulty: Easy
Servings

1

servings
Prep time

5

minutes
Calories

260

kcal

The best Mai Tai recipe I have used that combines the perfect amount of sweetness and deliciousness!

Ingredients

Directions

  • Pour crushed ice into your cocktail glass.
  • Combine light rum, orgeat, and orange liqueur in a shaker with ice. Shake well until chilled and pour over ice into your cup.
  • Add pineapple juice and stir.
  • Add dark rum on top, add garnish, and add straw. This is important to add the dark rum last to get a little separation. I didn’t for some of these and it makes a big difference in the presentation of your cocktail. Learn from my mistakes 😉
  • *FOR MOCKTAIL: Replace light rum with orange juice. Replace dark rum with sparkling lemon water. Replace Cointreau with fresh lemon juice. Follow instructions above with the ingredient modifications*
  • Pour that cocktail, play some Hawaiian tunes, and get in the island vibe. I am usually not a sweet drink person but this cocktail has the perfect amount of sweetness and I think the almond syrup is the secret ingredient. I also never knew you could buy pebbled ice from Sonic and called my local shop and bought it in the drive through for $2 bucks! Feel like the ice really elevates the cocktail and makes me feel like I am having a drink out at my favorite resort.

The post BEST MAI TAI RECIPE + MOCKTAIL appeared first on eat.sleep.wear. - Fashion & Lifestyle Blog by Kimberly Lapides.

Via Wellness http://www.rssmix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment